[WEB4LIB] Re: library marketing was RE: Google Mail

Gimon, Charles A CAGimon at mplib.org
Tue Feb 15 11:55:06 EST 2005

Actually, you can link to Innovative catalog systems with an ISBN pretty
easily, just as easily as you can to Amazon:

http://mplwebcat.mplib.org/search/i?SEARCH=156584792X

This is an example of the sort of Amazon-ish, Barnes-and-Nobleish service
that many of us already have, we just need to get out the word more...

--Charles Gimon
  Web Coordinator
  Minneapolis Public Library