Usability Consultant

Michelle Frisque mfrisque at northwestern.edu
Fri Feb 11 19:04:17 EST 2005

ALA would like to hire a Usability Consultant to do a review of the ALA web
site. Have any of you hired someone to do Usability Testing of a web site?
Is there any advice you would give to an organization that is going to hire
a Usability Consultant? ALA is looking for opinions on people or
organizations that you would recommend or not recommend for this type of
project.  They are also wondering how much they should budget for this project.

We would appreciate any and all help you could offer. Please reply to me
off list.

Thanks,

Michelle Frisque
Chair, ALA Web Advisory Committee