[WEB4LIB] RE: WAG the Dog PHP Localizer v. 0.3 released

Steven Turner steveua at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 11 15:09:13 EST 2005

Bill - I believe that is a PHP YAZ function, and that the YAZ library needs to compiled into PHP in order for you to use the specified functions....

Steve Turner

"Drew, Bill" <drewwe at MORRISVILLE.EDU> wrote:

What directory would I install yaz-1.0.2 on a ubuntu linux (debian
variant) machine so I can get the Z39.50 part of this working?
The instructions that come with yaz do not say where to install it. I
have the SFX side going with no problems.

Bill Drew
drewwe at morrisville.edu