[WEB4LIB] WAG the Dog PHP Localizer v. 0.3 released

Drew, Bill drewwe at MORRISVILLE.EDU
Fri Feb 11 10:15:54 EST 2005

Ross

I have it working for SFX but not for books.  Please go to
http://lib2.morrisville.edu/phpwag/localizer.html and try out my
version.

I get the error message on the page  of:

Fatal error: Call to undefined function: yaz_connect() in
/var/www/phpwag/lib/books.inc.php on line 142

Does that mean I don't have yaz on my server?

What should I do to get just the ISBN search to work for my catalog if I
don't have yaz?  Where can I find yaz?

Bill Drew