[WEB4LIB] RE: Library blog question

Broun, Kevin (NIH/NCI) brounk at mail.nih.gov
Tue Feb 8 17:26:40 EST 2005

Yup, I have to agree with Bill.  Just looked at my server logs for 2005 so
far.  I can attribute a few dozen hits on my library/intranet RSS feeds to
IP addresses other than my own.  Over the same time period, we have sent a
couple thousand emails notifying several hundred different clients about
content they've subscribed to.  Sure, we can do more to educate our users
about the feeds -- but for the most part, they aren't interested or ready
for it yet.  I also discussed this issue in that article I was flacking in
my last post...

- Kevin

Kevin Broun
Senior Web Developer