[Web4lib] Fwd: [CIRCPLUS] Student admits he lied about Mao bo ok

Patricia F Anderson pfa at umich.edu
Tue Dec 27 13:37:58 EST 2005

Yep, yep, yep! A lot of the worry with this is like folks' reaction when
cookies first started being used, and I heard about people worrying that a
web search for AIDS/HIV would get their health insurance coverage
cancelled. Yes, it is possible; no, it is not likely; no, we have no
evidence that it is happening or has ever happened. :-) Try worrying about
something more likely, eh? However, the plausible context is important to
acknowledge in allaying those worries. -- Patricia A., pfa at umich.edu