[Web4lib] policies/practices for archiving old web files?

Reiten, Beth beth.reiten at okstate.edu
Tue Dec 20 10:57:13 EST 2005

Edward -

Would you be willing to share a bit more information about how you do
this?  Off-list is fine, if people don't want to be pestered with this
right now.  We're not using much in the way of database-driven pages
yet, but we're moving that direction, and I know my previous method
won't be functional for much longer.

Thanks in advance!

*Please note my new email address*
Beth Reiten, Asst. Professor & Librarian
Digital Library Services
Edmon Low Library
Oklahoma State University
Phone: 405-744-9109