[Web4lib] web page statistics

Julia Todd Julia.Todd at bakeru.edu
Mon Dec 19 17:42:47 EST 2005

Hello.

Does anyone know of a good web page monitoring program to track web page
statistics? I've used site meter briefly, but the last time I tried it,
it wouldn't break down statistics from pages within a directory.... For
example I have multiple subject guides that I'd like to check to see if
they are being clicked on, but with Site Meter it would only compile the
data as an average of clicks from the index page rather than provide
total counts and summaries per page.

Perhaps the full version of SiteMeter would track the individual pages?
Does anyone know or have a better suggestion on a program to use to
monitor web page visits--free or fee-based?

Thanks for your help.

Julia Todd
Electronic Services Librarian
Baker University