[Web4lib] AJAX on library websites?

Peter Green P.Green at curtin.edu.au
Sun Dec 18 19:54:15 EST 2005

We are using AJAX as part of a newly developed, and developing,
integrated search interface (aimed at the very superficial entry level
search). This allows results from different sources to be displayed when
they become available, rather than waiting for the entire set to return
before rendering the page, or requiring automatic refresh. We think that
AJAX will be ubiquitous on the web in the future.

The current version is at
http://library.curtin.edu.au/cgi-bin/search/search.cgi?query=&submit=Sea
rch

Peter