[Web4lib] Subscriber Removal Clarification

Joshua Ferraro jmf at kados.org
Fri Dec 16 17:51:47 EST 2005

On Fri, Dec 16, 2005 at 04:40:37PM -0500, JB Bryant wrote:
> To say Chuck broke the policy, but it's OK because of mitigating
> circumstances, is the definition of discriminatory.
Sorry, that's not what I meant. I'm trying to point out that Chuck
is being sanctioned for something that several other people (including
at least one web4lib board member) are also guilty of, and that's simply
not fair. The policy isn't being enforced uniformly, period. There's
a term for that kind of treatment: it's called discrimination.

Joshua