[Web4lib] Subscriber Removal Clarification

Joshua Ferraro jmf at kados.org
Fri Dec 16 16:28:48 EST 2005

On Fri, Dec 16, 2005 at 04:21:00PM -0500, JB Bryant wrote:
> My response to that (I don't plan on continuing this much longer
> myself) is that the action under scrutiny right now is removing Chuck.
> I think we need to discuss that on its own. If others should have been
> removed as well, that needs to be treated as a separate discussion.
So in effect, we should single out Chuck, and ignore the contextual
aspects of his actions. Well I for one disagree. I think enforcing
policies (list or otherwise) should be non-discriminatory. If
several people are 'guilty' of the same offense, either they should
all recieve the same sanction, or the policy should be changed.

Joshua