[Web4lib] Amazon Site Access Problems?

Mark Bardsley bardsley at u.washington.edu
Thu Dec 15 21:07:38 EST 2005

Sarah,

Amazon loads fine for me on my G5 iMac with Safari. I recommend you offer
more details about your configuration, and what about your environment
changed when the problems began. Do other pages load fine? Etc.

You might want to try clearing you browsers cache or try using a different
browser (i.e. IE, or Firefox, or Netscape, or Opera, or...)

Mark