[Web4lib] Wikipedia vs Britannica

Richard Wiggins richard.wiggins at gmail.com
Thu Dec 15 12:37:05 EST 2005

Please, let us not let this discussion devolve into this debate, at this
time, on this list.

Perhaps a compromise would be to excise the full text of the article from
the archives.  Active participants in the list have received it.

Let's declare no harm, no foul, and return to the Wikipedia versus
Britannica discussion, which, unlike the copyright discussion, is new
fertile ground.

/rich

PS -- The Gmail spell checker knows Britannica but knows not Wikipedia