[Web4lib] Another interesting Wikipedia item...

Alain D. M. G. Vaillancourt ndgmtlcd at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 6 14:04:18 EST 2005

I really would not call this a very critical article.  They take at
face value the "750,000" articles statement, when in fact much of that
number is made up of tiny stubs or the digital equivalent of vanity
publishing.  And they cover only a small portion of the chronic
problems that afflict Wikipedia.

Alain Vaillancourt