[Web4lib] Kiosk Software

Susan Moreland susanmd1 at lori.state.ri.us
Thu Dec 1 09:49:28 EST 2005

There is a Kiosk mode available using Public Web Browser put out by Team
Software Solutions - http://www.teamsoftwaresolutions.com/.  It's very
reasonably priced and Public Web Browser runs off of Internet Explorer.  We
use Public Web Browser on some of our computers, but I haven't used the
Kiosk mode so I don't know much about it.

Susan Moreland
Assistant Director Technology/Access Services
North Kingstown Free Library
www.nklibrary.org