[Web4lib] Problems with Emerald Insight

Leo Robert Klein leo at leoklein.com
Fri Aug 26 18:40:09 EDT 2005

Well, it's kind of hard for me to believe an outfit like Emerald has
trouble rounding up test individuals.  Also, it doesn't seem as if the
problem, namely, linking to an article from their journal page is all
that obscure.

But you know what, laying an egg on opening night (so to speak), isn't
what troubles me -- you can always apologize and fix the problem
post-launch.  Rather, if you know something is amiss (for days already),
state it someone clearly on your web page.  Don't leave it to your
tech-support people to play catch-up in those rare cases where someone
actually writes in asking what's the matter.

LEO

P.S. And new URLs for journals without redirects aren't nice!

Leo Robert Klein
www.leoklein.com

I'm okay with finding errors -- even after launch, but if you