[Web4lib] "KM Cyberary" - a gateway to Knowledge Resources by Bhojaraju

Michael McCulley drweb at san.rr.com
Tue Aug 23 21:53:22 EDT 2005

Good effort, kudos.. you need to change the Home page on freeservers.com
NAME field; it still reads "Site Template." Indexing by search engines won't
be as accurate, nor good, without completing the correct metadata tags for
your headers and title fields in the HTML code.

Bon chance!

Best regards,
Michael

--
P. Michael McCulley aka DrWeb
mailto:drweb at san.rr.com
San Diego, CA
http://drweb.typepad.com/

Quote of the Moment:
'Your superior intellect is no match for our puny weapons.'
Tuesday, August 23, 2005 6:41:28 PM