[Web4lib] survey

Arthur Hendricks bvah at pdx.edu
Fri Aug 19 13:37:40 EDT 2005

Hello.  Please excuse any cross posting.

You are invited to participate in a survey on academic library web policy
at http://survey.oit.pdx.edu/ss/wsb.dll/bvah/web_duties.htm.

I am sending invitations to webmasters/systems librarians from academic
libraries, but I also invite colleagues who share similar responsibilities
as webmasters to respond.

Any information that is obtained in connection with this study and that
can be linked to you or identify you will be kept confidential. This
information will be kept confidential because I am not archiving any
personal information and I am not using cookies. Your participation is
voluntary.  No identifies will be used in any reports resulting from this
research.

The survey contains 25 questions and will take approximately 15 to 20
minutes to complete.

Please complete the survey by October 1, 2005.

Your valuable comments are greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Art

Arthur Hendricks
Associate Professor,
Reference Librarian & Information Consultant
PSU Library
Portland State University