[Web4lib] library catalog search from off server web page- help

John Hubbard hubbardj at uwm.edu
Thu Aug 18 17:42:09 EDT 2005

Lisa,

Looking at the form on the catalog page, I see there's a lot of fields
that aren't included on your test page. This is fine for ones with an
empty default value, but I believe adding this one to the test form:

<input type="hidden" name="SORT" value="D" />

should fix your interesting results.

HTH,
- John

--