[Web4lib] library catalog search from off server web page- help

Pons, Lisa (ponslm) PONSLM at UCMAIL.UC.EDU
Thu Aug 18 16:45:00 EDT 2005

We have a page we are developing that will (hopefully) search our catalog.
This page with the form will not sit on the catalog server.

However, it doesnt seem to be working right.
This is our test page:
http://www.libraries.uc.edu/bb2b.html

When one tries to do a quick search, it does the search, but when you click on one of the results, you get a completely different record.

When you try the same search from our catalog page, http://uclid.uc.edu/search/X , you get a different list of results. But interestingly, if you click on the first result, it is the same record as in the list from the other page.

The catalog in innovative... the webmaster is brain dead at this point!

Thanks!

Lisa Pons-Haitz

Webmaster
University Libraries