[Web4lib] Outside disk usage

Jonathan Gorman jtgorman at uiuc.edu
Tue Aug 16 16:37:04 EDT 2005

> I found it at COMPUSA, but I can't find it on their web site right now.
> Maybe I just haven't found the right keywords to search on yet.

Perhaps front-panels is the search term that will help you?

I've looked at them before for my own personal use but when I checked
around the prices were about $30-$40 dollars.  I seem to remember some
cheaper ones at around $15 that had just usb or audio.  But if I remember
correctly the ones I saw didn't include the cable that would be used on
the inside, so I put it off.

Jon Gorman