[Web4lib] Outside disk usage [heur]

Carol Bean beanc at pbclibrary.org
Mon Aug 15 15:21:59 EDT 2005

Michele,

We allow (encourage) patrons to bring their own disk to use. If a disk is left in the computer, we put a sticky on the abandoned disk, with date and computer number, and keep it for three months.  Anything older than three months is destroyed.  Of the 50+ disks which have been abandoned in the last six months, less than 10 have been claimed.  (But they were all very happy to get their disks back)

Carol Bean
Computer Center Manager
North County Regional Library
11303 Campus Drive