Reminder: LII Survey Available

K.G. Schneider kgs at bluehighways.com
Tue Apr 19 17:12:00 EDT 2005

Hey hey hey, don't delay, take the LII annual survey today! I'm pleased to
report, the survey is short. Share this with others, so we hear their
druthers!

http://www.zoomerang.com/survey.zgi?p=WEB224A35EQA3L

Or try this shorter URL:

http://tinyurl.com/asljz

Last year over 4,000 people helped the publicly-funded Librarians' Index to
the Internet justify continued funding for our services, fine-tune our
offerings, and develop new services. Thousands have responded already--join
the fun! We will roll out a new website in mid-June, and your feedback will
be invaluable as we go the last mile toward this goal.

Thanks again for taking time to fill out the 2005 LII user survey. The
survey will be available until 11:59 p.m. Sunday, April 24, 2005.

Karen G. Schneider
Director, Librarian's Index to the Internet
http://lii.org kgs at lii.org
Websites you can trust!
(4,000 respondents or bust!)