Candidates for SandBox(sm): Wiki Applications and Uses

Gerry Mckiernan gerrymck at iastate.edu
Mon Apr 11 11:59:16 EDT 2005

Apologies for Duplication

Candidates for _SandBox(sm): Wiki Applications and Uses_

Colleagues/

I am greatly interested in learning of Any and All Wiki applications and uses implemented in

* Corporations
* Education
* Government
* Libraries
* Research Environments

for inclusion in my recently- established registry titled _SandBox(sm)_ .

_SandBox(sm)_ is located at

[ http://www.public.iastate.edu/~CYBERSTACKS/SandBox.htm ]

and is currently UnderConstruction.

BTW: I Googled a number of months ago, and will do so again, but would prefer recommendations from my WorldWideWeb colleagues as well.

In addition to the application and use of wikis in the institutions/organization noted, I am also interested in their application in/for novel venues (e.g., conferences, directories, etc.).

I am also interested in learning of additional key/significant literature for potential inclusion in my WikiBibliography.

[ http://www.public.iastate.edu/~CYBERSTACKS/WikiBib.htm  ]

P.S. Of course, in time, there will be a Wiki to allow uses to contribute, but it's not yet available [:-(]
but StayTuned [:-)]

Regards,

/Gerry

Gerry McKiernan