[WEB4LIB] user-reviews in OPAC (redux)

Joshua Ferraro jmf at liblime.com
Mon Apr 18 17:05:41 EDT 2005

So Koha has a new Amazon module that allows viewing of Amazon reviews ...
not quite what you're asking but similar.  It also allows library patrons
to click through to the Amazon item and add a review on it.  (OK, I
admit it, I just added that feature ;-)) If you want a demo check out
LibLime's OPAC demo:

http://opac.liblime.com

Our data's not the greatest but a search on 'home' returns a few
results with Amazon content.  Here's one:

http://opac.liblime.com/cgi-bin/koha/opac-detail.pl?bib=826

BTW: anyone got any 'really nice' MARC data they want to send me
for insertion in to Koha :-) ?

--
Joshua Ferraro               VENDOR SERVICES FOR OPEN-SOURCE SOFTWARE
CEO, LIBLIME                migration, training, maintenance, support