Annual LII Survey Launched

K.G. Schneider kgs at bluehighways.com
Mon Apr 18 14:09:49 EDT 2005

(Apologies if you see this more than once!)

Dear Web4Libbers and PubLibbers,

Please take two or three minutes to fill out the annual survey for
Librarians' Index to the Internet:

http://www.zoomerang.com/survey.zgi?p=WEB224A35EQA3L

Or try this shorter URL:

http://tinyurl.com/asljz

Last year over 4,000 LII users helped us justify continued funding for our
services, fine-tune our offerings, and develop new services. We look forward
to hearing from you again, and hearing from new voices, as well.

We will roll out a new website in mid-June, and your feedback will be
invaluable as we go the last mile toward this goal.

Thanks again for taking time to fill out the 2005 LII user survey. The
survey will be available until 11:59 p.m. Sunday, April 24, 2005.

Karen G. Schneider
Director, Librarian's Index to the Internet
http://lii.org kgs at lii.org
Websites you can trust!