MS Access data page

LizPerlman.7901733 at bloglines.com LizPerlman.7901733 at bloglines.com
Fri Apr 15 13:45:21 EDT 2005

I'm probably going about this all wrong, but this is the only option I have
right now.  We have an MS Access database which we'd like to be able to query
(but not update) via the Web.  I've been able to build a data access page
in Access, but it insists on keeping the path what I originally gave it (a
mapped drive), and will not accept a URL.  However, most people in the college
do not have this drive mapped, nor do they have access to the server.  However,
the file resides on a publicly accessible Web server.  I feel like I'm so
close to making it work, but am not quite there.  I do not know ASP so that's
not an option right now.  Does anyone have a suggestion?

Liz Perlman, MSLIS

Systems Librarian
Specker Memorial Library
Calumet College of St. Joseph