Cataloging computer files

Maria Vagianos mvagianoslib at gmail.com
Wed Apr 20 09:33:04 EDT 2005

Hi all,

I need to figure out a way to catalog all data files on our computer
drives, and index them in such a way that all staff can later find
computer files easily when they do research.  Problem is, we have so
much data stored all over these drives, that it is very hard to find
anything when we really need it.  Consequently, if files aren't named,
saved and indexed in an organized way, then  the information is
effectively lost to the researcher.

Is there a program you can suggest tthat can help me do this?

Thanks for your help!
Maria