[WEB4LIB]Link checker

Vishwam Annam vishwam.annam at wright.edu
Mon Apr 4 14:36:32 EDT 2005

Lauren,

I am also looking for a link checker, and just finished with sorting out
a list of availble software in market. See the attached file.

I am using Web Accessibility Toolbar which has link checking option, and
seems to be working fine for us. It can be downloaded at
http://www.nils.org.au/ais/web/resources/toolbar/index.html#download

Thanks,
Vishwam

Vishwam Annam