[WEB4LIB] Re: search engines- free or cheap

Thomas Dowling tdowling at ohiolink.edu
Mon Apr 4 13:47:23 EDT 2005

I'll also cast a vote for SWISH-E.  Not only is it a good site indexer,
but it can be used as an all-purpose full text (including XML) search
engine.  So when your boss accepts a 10-year archive of the local
newspaper and *then* asks you how to make it searchable, you're already
armed with a tool that's very capable of doing the job.

Thomas Dowling
tdowling at ohiolink.edu