Contribute 3 and how to get it all done- continued

Karen Davis kdavis at lawrence.lib.ks.us
Wed Apr 27 16:29:01 EDT 2005

Hi all,

You guys were so helpful last week when I posted about "how to get it all done" that I thought I should try again :-)  My good news is that I may get a green light to set up Contribute 3 one seat at a time within our organization!

I would be interested in hearing from Contribute 3 users about your experiences with getting it up and running-

* Do you use a staging or development server?

* How do your Contribute "Writers" and "Pubishers" connect to your site (from within Contribute? via  secureftp? other means I don't yet know about?)

* Did you encounter any problems/roadblocks/ headaches during the initial setup within your organization?

*Any other advice/tips about potholes to avoid?

TIA for sharing! Karen

--
Karen Davis, Coordinator