[WEB4LIB] Re: MS Access data page

Mike Beccaria mike.beccaria at pictometry.com
Sat Apr 16 07:45:37 EDT 2005

I'm not sure as to the original message posted on this, but I will reply to the reply;)

Regarding accessing databases from web pages etc., this is not hard to do using a scripting language (as mentioned below). I've done it in vbscript and php. I know it can be done with almost all of the others. There are MANY step by step tutorials on the web that can walk you through it. A google search for your language of choice (vbscript, php, perl, ASP, etc.) and "access database" will yield the results you are looking for. If you know next to nothing about scripting/programming (but do know about making web pages, html, etc.), I would think you could make it happen in about a single day of work and learning.

I'm not a expert programmer, but I have gone through what you are about to do. If you need any specific help on the problem, I would be happy to help out off list. Just send me an email:-)

Mike