[WEB4LIB] more on remote authentication issue

Chris Gray cpgray at library.uwaterloo.ca
Thu Apr 14 10:08:32 EDT 2005

Sandra,

I'm repeating myself, I know, but don't give up on running EZProxy on AIX
until you've talked with Chris Zagar at Useful Utilities.  He monitors the
EZProxy mailing list and he has on several occasions responded to my
questions with prompt, individualized, and effective help.

Chris

"The brain is a wonderful organ. It starts working the moment you get up
in the morning and does not stop until you get into the office." -Robert
Frost