?sound domes

Gideon Lattimore gideon at dublin.com
Tue Sep 28 14:20:54 EDT 2004

Hello,

I saw these on the showroom floor at the Computers in Libraries Conference in DC last March:

http://www.m-media.com/Audio-Displays/BrownInnovation/index.php

The company is Brown Innovations, and if I remember correctly, "Brown" was involved early in the history of Bose Audio Systems.

Hope this helps!

GL

=====