Pay for Print

Jeff Slagell jslagell at deltastate.edu
Tue Sep 28 11:11:24 EDT 2004

Our institution is preparing to implement a pay for print system within
the library and throughout all campus computer labs.  Specifically, we
will be utilizing Pharos Uniprint in concert with the CBord one card system.

I'm interested in anyone willing to share their experiences with pay for
print implementation and especially those that are using Pharos and
CBord.  What were some problems you encountered?  What would you have
done differently?  How did you educate your users in adapting to the new
system? etc.

Any comments and/or advice would be greatly appreciated.  Please feel
free to respond to me directly off list.

Thank you

Jeff Slagell
Assistant Director of Library Services
Delta State University