IE problem- Wales on the Web

ALED BETTS aled.betts at llgc.org.uk
Tue Sep 14 12:09:42 EDT 2004

Dear All

We have a problem with div alignment on the internal pages of
walesontheweb at the following URL:
http://www.walesontheweb.org/cayw/index/en

The main div seems offset by the size of the left navigation div but it
renders in all other browsers correctly. This problem was introduced
when we removed the XML doctype tag from the header of the page as this
itself was causing font size problems (again in IE only). It has
something to do with quirks mode which I don't fully understand but I do
know that it is doing my head in!

We would appreciate any help in solving this?

Many Thanks

Aled

--
Aled Betts