[WEB4LIB] RE: Best terminology for OPAC searches?

Roy Tennant roy.tennant at ucop.edu
Thu Sep 9 13:22:01 EDT 2004

The back end ILS is an in-house system, called GLADIS. You can see it
by using the telnet connection, although of course you will not be able
to see how the staff operations such as circulation works. In a former
life I helped spec out the circulation function of the system. GLADIS
must surely be one of the last remaining in-house library systems.
Roy