[WEB4LIB]

Harold Bakker hpwb at xs4all.nl
Thu Sep 23 06:05:18 EDT 2004

At 17:55 -0700 22-09-2004, Drew, Bill wrote:
> I am working on my website using Dreamweaver 4 to get it compliant with =
> XHTML Transitional.
> I am trying to change code in a pull down forms based menu in my =
> template. The code is <select onChange  ....
> =20
> It won't keep the edit whne I change onChange to onchange.  Anyone know =
> why?

Hi all, new to this group. Webmaster for a library in The Netherlands.

Bill,
take a look at the file SourceFormat.txt in the Dreamweaver configurations
folder. If you change stuff in there it will stick.

Old example:
<onAbort namecase="onAbort">

New example:
<onAbort namecase="onabort">

Make a backup first. If you'd like to see my profile check here:
<http://www.haroldbakker.com/personal/screen/SourceFormat.txt>

Cheers, Harold.
--
     http://www.haroldbakker.com
Rants, bananas, PHP, movies, sillyness

The pet that rocks the world of Mac OS X:
         http://www.virtualpetrock.nl
            Now with mossy goodness