[WEB4LIB] Distantly related to live reference software

Zimoski, Tom Tom.Zimoski at fresnolibrary.org
Fri Sep 10 13:33:17 EDT 2004

Peter, thanks for your prompt reply.  In his original question my patron
wrote:

"On our searches, we keep running across Microsoft "Netmeeting".  But
that has been discontinued and the certain functions of that program are
not available in what has replaced it."

I'm not sure if he's correct.  I'm sorry I didn't include this info in
my original post.

Tom Zimoski
Reference Dept/Fresno County Library