No subject

Paula Wilson - LIBRARY paulawilson at mcld.maricopa.gov
Wed Sep 8 09:58:57 EDT 2004

Hi. I'm offering a workshop on promoting online collections and I'd love to showcase examples of materials that other libraries have created in order to promote awareness and usage of their online databases and Web services. If you have any materials that you can send me--brochures, user guides, pins, buttons, direct mailers, etc. I would be greatly appreciative. I have a growing collection--some really great stuff. I hope to be able to digitize the material at some point so I can share that with a larger audience. For now, though I intend to pin it up on a presentation board so that the attendees can get an idea of what other libraries have produced.

If you would be willing to share your materials I would be so thankful. Originals are preferred but PDF files are good, too. Again, I greatly appreciate your contribution. This information, as I understand, is really not gathered in any one place. The workshop also includes electronic ways to promote awareness.
..

Paula

A. Paula Wilson
Web/Outreach Services Coordinator