Question for the old timers out there

Phyllis Von Arb phva at earthlink.net
Thu Sep 2 21:44:29 EDT 2004

Hi.  I'm new to the list, so I hope I'm sending this to the right
place!  I'm an MLIS student, and just finished reading something for a
course that was quite interesting, and may be of some use in your
project.  You can find it at:

http://www.computerhistory.org/timeline/

It provides a nice, concise overview of historical developments in
computers, software, etc.  Another source:

http://www.webbconsult.com/hist-time.html

offers similar information about the history of telecommunications.

Phyllis Von Arb