[WEB4LIB] Downloading video clips from the web

Thomas Bennett bennetttm at appstate.edu
Mon Oct 25 11:20:05 EDT 2004

I haven't used this myself and it is not free except for the demo (30
days?) and demo limitations is 2 minute max.

There is wmrecorder for Windows Media files and rmrecorder from real
media files.  $29.95 usd each or bundled for $49.95 usd.

http://www.wmrecorder.com/

There are probably screen recorders that would work also but I'm not
sure about quality with those.

Thomas