[WEB4LIB] Re: Browser birthday of note

Michael McCulley drweb at san.rr.com
Fri Oct 15 01:19:30 EDT 2004

Apologies for the blank prior e-mail; please delete.

I was just wondering, to Thomas Dowling, if he meant by You Know Who:
 a) America Online (who bought Netscape, and then ... )
or
 b) Microsoft (who didn't have to buy Netscape to out-browser them to the
masses ... )

Best regards,
DrWeb
P. Michael McCulley aka DrWeb