[WEB4LIB] Blogging Conferences

D.H. Mattison dmattison at shaw.ca
Fri Oct 8 13:26:31 EDT 2004

Oct 8, 2004

To answer Andrew Mutch's bulleted question: Peter Scott's Library Weblogs
(http://www.libdex.com/weblogs.html) provides a link to the Librarian's
Datebook (http://www.hsl.unc.edu/libcal.htm) maintained by Barbara R.
Tysinger that links to various library-oriented conferences right up to
2014. According to her About page, she updates the site every couple of
months and does not maintain an archive of past events.

David Mattison
Victoria, BC, Canada
dmattison at shaw.ca
Ten Thousand Year Blog (June 02003-): http://www.davidmattison.ca/wordpress