A-Z list

Robert_H_Scheier at SPFLDCOL.EDU Robert_H_Scheier at SPFLDCOL.EDU
Mon Nov 15 08:30:04 EST 2004

Can anyone give me a clue as to what is going on here. I have created a
listing of our periodicals using XML file converted to html. But, for some
reason when displaying in firefox I get the screen in the pic attached. Has
this got something to do with whitespace? Any clue?

see file online at http://lhgulick.spfldcol.edu:21010/a-z/index.html

Bob

----- Forwarded by Robert H Scheier/Springfield College/US on 11/15/2003
08:23 AM -----
|         |           John F Moriarty  |
|         |           11/15/2004 06:13 |
  |       To:      Robert H Scheier/Springfield College/US                                                       |
  |       cc:                                                                                                    |
  |       Subject: Re: A-Z list(Document link: Robert H Scheier)                                                 |

Bob, here's a screenshot of what it looks like in Firefox on my home
computer.

John Moriarty