New York Times article about Wikipedia

Robert Truman rtruman at lclark.edu
Wed Nov 10 11:10:20 EST 2004

In another, albeit less pertinent sign of Wikis' entry into the public
consciousness, the Onion today contributes this:

"I Must Take Issue With The Wikipedia Entry For 'Weird Al' Yankovic"
http://www.theonion.com/opinion/index.php?issue=4045&o=2

Rob Truman
Assistant Director
Boley Law Library, Lewis & Clark Law School
rtruman at lclark.edu  |  503.768.6780