[WEB4LIB] federated search tools

Robin Boulton rboulton at linc.lib.il.us
Wed Nov 10 11:10:13 EST 2004

We don't have a solution in place (or even in sight!) yet, but I just wanted
to pass on this information. I was recently contacted by a rep for a
federated search vendor I had not previously heard of. The company is
Auto-Graphics, Inc. The rep's name and phone # are:

Leann Lujan
800.776.6939 ext. 1015
Auto-Graphics, Inc

Web site:
http://www4.auto-graphics.com/graphics/natmlp-2/natmlp-e22.htm#login

Hope this might be of use/interest. We have heard of several federated
search products but this one was new to us.