[WEB4LIB] RE: Moveable Type for Libraries

Blake Carver lists at lisnews.com
Sun Nov 7 19:49:20 EST 2004

I'm running a bit behind on my WEB4LIB reading, sorry to be so late on
this one.
We host several library blogs on LISHost, 2 are using different
authentication schemes, IP and login.
Movable Type, at least the old versions, are having HUGE problems with
SPAM. There are nights when I need to kill off MT comments completely to
keep the server from dying, it's that bad. I'm not sure how the newer
versions are.
Lately I've been recommending WordPress, seems to be quite nice so far.

I think LISHost has about an equal split between WordPress and MT
installs now.

-Blake Carver
http://www.lishost.com