[WEB4LIB] Content Management Systems

Michael McCulley drweb at san.rr.com
Mon Nov 8 22:06:42 EST 2004

This showed up today, Bill.. from CNET..

* 10 Steps to a Successful Versioning and Deployment Strategy for .NET

A well rounded versioning and deployment strategy considers several
overlapping and interdependent .NET Framework concepts. This article
will take you through a ten step program that reviews these core
concepts, their relationship, and provides guidance for successful
application deployments for the .NET Framework.
http://nl.internet.com/ct.html?rtr=on&s=1,17v4,1,8219,caks,drs,ivmt
15 Seconds, November 3, 2004

Best,
Michael

--
P. Michael McCulley aka DrWeb
mailto:drweb at san.rr.com
San Diego, CA
http://drweb.typepad.com/

Quote of the Moment:
 If you want to be loved, be lovable. - Ovid
Monday, November 08, 2004 7:04:30 PM