Let Your Voice be Heard: DigiCULT RTD Roadmap for the Digital Hertiage Space

DigiCULT Forum digicult-forum at digicult.info
Fri Nov 5 03:52:45 EST 2004

Dear
Expert

FINAL REMINDER for those who wish to participate in the DigiCULT Online
Consultation Forum – Towards an RTD Roadmap for the Cultural Heritage
Sector.

**Deadline for input is Wednesday 10 November 2004.

We strongly encourage commentators to take advantage of this important
opportunity to contribute to a roadmap that will focus on the necessary
next steps in the planning of RTD for the digital heritage space.

Click here to start the online forum:
http://www.digicult.info/pages/drr_index.php

Please feel free to circulate this message amongst your colleagues as
we have a strong interest in obtaining reactions to the discussion
themes from as wide a community as possible.

In addition, we welcome any material you consider relevant for the
shaping of the Roadmap such as scenarios, case studies, articles/papers
you have authored.

DigiCULT will distribute the Roadmap extensively across the cultural
heritage sector, RTD community, and appropriate governmental and funding
bodies in Europe and beyond.

Thank you to all those who have already provided advice, opinion and
recommendations in the online consultation forum.

If you have any queries, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Yours Sincerely
John Pereira
DigiCULT / Project Manager
DigiCULT Publications offer a valuable resource of mission- critical
information in the selection and use of digital technologies for
Europe's heritage organisations

http://www.digicult.info
Jakob-Haringer-Straße 5/III
A-5020 Salzburg / Austria
Tel: +43 662 2288 247 Fax: +43 662 2288 222
john.pereira at salzburgresearch.at